Saturday, June 13, 2015

May Outfit Diaries Lookbook

So this video took an excessive amount of time to film and edit. I've wanted to make this kind of video every single month since January but never uploaded the results because I wasn't happy with how they turned out.

I really enjoy putting together outfits and now that school's over and I'm not stressed out everyday, I can actually try putting effort into what I wear and not dress like a hobo everyday. I've been trying my hardest to not repeat outfits and so far I've gotten good at it. It's making me figure out how to use my older pieces of clothing in different ways.

I hope I can make more fashion type videos in the future and maybe I'll get help to film those videos since filming this was such a pain. I had to film myself and I never knew when I was out of frame, out of focus, etc.

The next video on my channel will either be a collab video with a friend or a nail art tutorial on Bob's Burgers. Trying to keep up with the nail art videos but those take a longgg time to film.

No comments:

Post a Comment