Friday, May 22, 2015

Sheboygan, Wisconsin | Through My Eyes

Last weekend, I road-tripped with about 30 of my amazing friends and we visited Sheboygan in Wisconsin for our prom afterparty. We stayed at Blue Harbor Resort and we had such a great time. I'm sure it'll be something I'll look back on 20 years from now and smile. 

The weather forecast was terrible: rain, thunderstorms, 50 degree weather. On the way there, it was gloomy, but after we went to the waterpark, it was actually sunny and bright. We ended up spending our time on the shore of Lake Michigan.

I'd have to say, my favorite moment of the weekend was seeing the sunrise on Monday morning. We hadn't slept all night and basically talked and went on walks in the dark. At around 4:50 in the morning, we spontaneously decided to go out on the boardwalk to see the sunrise and it was the most beautiful things you could ever see. It really gave me a sense of completion, made me feel at peace. It was oddly satisfying, made you forget about any troubles and just admire what's in front of us. 

I uploaded a vlog-type montage video compilation of some videos I took while we were there:

No comments:

Post a Comment